Bataan-Cavite Bridge project takes center stage in RDC meet

Written by
  • Greg R.
  • 4 years ago

THE Bataan-Cavite Interlink Bridge project takes center stage in Wednesday’s third full council meeting of the Regional Development Council gathering at the The Bunker in the provincial capitol of Bataan.

Chaired by Bataan Gov. Abet Garcia, the 16th Regional Development Council III, was attended by regional directors of different government agencies, provincial governors, mayors, and board members.
The Bataan-Cavite Interlink project is one of the 12 projects recommended for approval by the National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA) Board’s Investment Coordination Committee-Cabinet Committee (ICC-Cabcom) last December 20.

The RDC report said the amount approved by the CabCom for the project was P175.7 billion. About 60 percent of the amount will be sourced from foreign funding while the remaining 40 percent will be the national government’s counterpart.

Article Categories:
Infrastructure · News

Comments are closed.