The recent inauguration ceremony was led by Municipal Administrator Rex Jorge and Rev. Fr. Ernesto De Leon at the site formerly occupied by other government bank. Leni Nicolas Mia, Haidee Samson Branch Head, and Mae Eve Cordova Branch Marketing Assistant from Veterans Bank were also present.
Philippine Veterans Bank (PVB) is a private commercial bank owned by Philippine World War II (WWII) veterans and their families. The concept of a bank for veterans of WWII was conceived in 1956, when a war reparations agreement was signed between the governments of Japan and the Philippines. The new ATM machine is expected to expedite transactions for the residents of Hermosa and nearby municipalities.