BALANGA CITY, Bataan – More than 4,000 students passed the Bataan Peninsula State University- College Admission Test (BPSU-CAT) based on data gathered from the university’s Guidance and Admission Office.
Partial list of BPSU-CAT qualifiers in some programs of Main and Balanga Campus was released on May 10, while the list of passers from the remaining programs are still to be posted, pending verification.
Students who prequalified the admission will undergo the interview process as part of the new admission policy being implemented by the university with the following scheduled dates:
May 16 to 18 and 21 to 22, 2018 – College of Industrial Technology Office
· Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology (All Majors)
May 23 to 25, 2018 – HRM Laboratory
· Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
May 23 to 25, 2018 – Tourism Building
· Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management
May 21 to 25, 2018 – University Library Discussion Room
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Major in: Network and Data Communications, Software Development
· Bachelor of Science in Information Technology major in Network and Web Application
· BS Entertainment and Multimedia Computing
Major in: Digital Animation, Game Development
For BS Entertainment and Multimedia Computing Pre-Qualifiers (A sample drawing portfolio must be presented during the interview)
May 28 to 31, 2018 – Psychology Experimental Laboratory Room
· Bachelor of Science in Psychology
· Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
May 28 to 31, 2018 – Conference Room 2, New Administration Bldg.
· Bachelor of Science in Public Administration
May 29, 2018 – FASSO Office
· Bachelor of Arts in Communication
May 15 to 18, 2018 – CBA Dean’s Office
· Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Major in: Marketing Management, Human Resource Development, Operations Management
Students are advised to bring their original report cards (Form-138) and national certificates if related to the program they are applying for.
Final results of BPSU Admission qualifiers who passed both the admission test and interview will be posted on June 5-6.